Geo Thermal Heating & Cooling Fruit Cove, FL
What is Geothermal?
Geothermal technology takes advantage of the earth's constant temperature (72 degrees in Florida). This helps to provide heating and cooling.
During the hot summer months in Fruit Cove, FL, heat is extracted from the air in the house and transferred through a heat pump into the ground loop piping. Water in the ground loop then carries the excess heat back into the earth. A small amount of electricity is needed to operate the ground loop pump, fan, and compressor.
In the winter, the process is reversed. The water in the ground loop warms and is brought back into the home where a heat pump concentrates the natural warmth, and then circulates it through standard duct-work.
Geothermal System Facts
- Geothermal cooling harnesses the earth’s free and renewable energy!
- Cooling and heating bills can be reduced by 70%.
- No harmful emissions are produced during geothermal heating and cooling.
- Less maintenance.
- Higher levels of comfort.
- No air pollution, no carbon monoxide emission.
- Can produce FREE hot water during the summer and low cost hot water during the winter.
Interested In Geothermal For Your Home?
Contact our experts. We can not only provide you with a high quality geothermal heating and cooling system that will help you save on your energy bills, we can educate you on how it will. We even provide home energy audits that will allow you to maximize your energy efficiency, provide more comfort, and save you money. At Greener Solutions, we can plan to optimize every aspect of your home's HVAC systems to make sure no energy goes to waste!